8 Aug 2011

Minimal Street Art - Live in the archipelago

To begin with I want to clarify the term Live. When I do something live it means that I have the dough with me to the spot where I make the characters and then paint them before they have solidified. This often results in poorer quality but it is a very nice experience to do it this way. Especially when it is a warm summer day.
The characters were all painted with only black and white acrylic so the theme is black and white.

The Fisherman
IMG_8392

IMG_8417

IMG_8430

The happy couple
IMG_8439
Lanterna Restaurant/Coffee house/art gallery in Nauvo, Finland

IMG_8443

IMG_8446
Their hair were black so unfortunately it does not show

1 comment:

  1. Ja, självklart! Det ser jag fram emot. Grymt snygga bilder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate it!