19 Apr 2013

Minimal Street Art Workshop

The last month alot of thing have been happening around Minimal Street Art. I have a exhibition coming up and I have held about five workshops so far. Here are some pics from those workshops.

IMG_8774

IMG_8843
First we drew some sketches

IMG_8840
Then we burned the characters

IMG_8779
After that we painted them a few days later

IMG_8785

IMG_8844

IMG_8945
Finally we put them out and photographed our installations.

IMG_8939

IMG_8948

For more pictures go to my flickr page. All in all I had a great time and I´m already waiting for the next workshop which actually is today.

Update:

And here is a video from another workshop I held. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the very nice information about minimal street art. I love these character but I found here in many market but never found it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate it!