27 May 2013

Arabian katufestivaali 2013

As I did last year I made a live installation at the Arabia street festival i Helsinki. This year the weather was awesome and alot of curious people came and took pics of me working on my installation.

IMG_9491
It is more than nice to just sit on the street and make art, it´s the real deal street art interacting with the urban landscape.

Unfortunatelly I had not time to stay longer than I did, I would have liked to do one more installation at the festival. All in all I was really glad to participate this year too and I hope I get the chance to do it again and again.
IMG_9508

And if any of you beautiful people have more pictures or video of me working please send it to me or comment with a link to the pics or/and video. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate it!