16 Dec 2013

Minimal Street Art goes to Stockholm

IMG_1721
This year´s most awesome street art related trip is over. I had a great time with local street artists that once again took really good care of me. It all started at Momangen, a nice gallery/hangout place for it´s members and others. At Momangen there was a christmas market where artists sold their art for a good price. There I hooked up with Magnus from Gatukonst.se, which is the biggest website for swedish street art. After checking out all the art and chit-chatting for a while we went out to find a spot for my installation.
Earlier Magnus had asked me if I wanted to contribute to their Advent calendar, "kladdventskalendern" which is a street art hunt. The deal is, every day in December new coordinates are posted on the web, then people get to compete who is first to find the installation/piece and send the pics back to kladdventskalendern.se. The winner gets a price.

IMG_1718

IMG_1717

IMG_1719

IMG_1715

The installation I contributed with was a piece I named "The day we ran out of dogs".
IMG_1729

A dinner later we left for a hip hop party at Cyklopen which was super fun! Good music, good people and a great feeling in the air!

IMG_1739

IMG_1767
DaCosta
IMG_1751
Shazaam RiFa

The day after the super party I jumped on the airplane and returned home to Finland!
IMG_1782

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate it!